Thursday, August 18, 2011

Birthday Party

Gianna's bff in the whole wide world turns 4 tomorrow! So to celebrate, her mama threw a great little party at the splash park in Irving. (side note, this splash park is about 2 blocks from the house we lived in our first year of marriage. We took many a walk at this park and little did we know that a few years later they would put a splash pad in! Why did we ever move? Oh yeah, because the house we used to live in was literally held up with Elmers glue and Popsicle sticks. And I love our house now. But it was fun to drive past the house and think about the good ole days.)
For her b-day gift, the girls and I whipped up some edible play dough. Thanks to pinterest, I will always have amazing ideas for presents. It was cheap too!















So we went to this wonderful splash pad and had a great time!

































Happy Birthday S!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Aww so cute! We had a great time too!!! :)