Sunday, April 3, 2011
Elia gets Locked Out
Friday night, I ran to the grocery store with the girls after work. I was severely distracted once I got home, and was letting both girls play in and around the car and garage while I was texting Chris, and trying to get groceries into the house. Elia somehow managed to close herself into the car and lock it with my keys inside the car. Now, its one thing to get locked out of your car while both kids are outside with you, but its a whole different story when you have a child locked inside the car with you on the outside. I was trying to get her to unlock the car from the inside by pointing to the lock and motioning her to pull it up. After she grabbed unsuccessfully at the lock, she started to get frustrated and even panic a little. This made me a little panicked as well. I had left the trunk open as I was unloading groceries and so I pushed the little backseat access door open. Boom tried to crawl through, but her little sausage middle couldn't get through. This sort of frustrated and panicked her some more. Gianna saved the day though, by crawling her skinny self right through and unlocking the door to get dear sister out. I was so relieved to be able to hug Elia as soon as she got out. Gianna insisted on climbing out the trunk as well. What a close call for E!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh wow...the only thing i can think of is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont let this happen to me. Though let's be honest...with Emme around...chances are good!
Post a Comment