Exhausted, both of them!

The second birthday party was for James and Aiana, one of my pta friend's kiddos. I got pictures of this party, and I am so glad I did! She is homeschooling little James, and right now they are working on a farm unit, so that was the theme of the party. When she went to buy stuff for her unit on the farm, she went to a feed store and her kiddos fell in love with these baby ducks. So now she is raising baby ducks, and it fits right into her theme. Gianna and Elia loved to watch them, and they were pretty cute.
She had a few activities set up for the kiddos.
Getting pigs dirty, then washing them and then drying them:
Hauling and planting "flowers":
And of course, birthday cake and cupcakes. So cute!
These parties gave me a lot of ideas for the girls birthday next month. So far, all I can tell you is its going to be Minnie Mouse themed. Elia (and G) will love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment