Monday, April 25, 2011

Eat Your Bone

That is Elia's latest sentence. It is so stinking cute when she says it too! We watched Koda this weekend and Elia LOVED every second. We had a ham for Easter brunch and so Koda got the bone and gnawed on it for a good 2 hours. Anytime Elia went near her she would stop and say eat your bone eat your bone. Saturday night, after sneaking Koda a little bit of her dinner, she said "I love you dog." So sweet. Gianna still took a while to warm up as usual. Elia was kissing her and hugging her and giving her all kinds of love.












Tonight I caught them doing this:









And later, this:











Poor dog. I bet the girls would have tried to dress her up if they could. She is a dang good dog to put up with it!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love these pics of koda covered up and with a dolly!! You should send Weinpel a link to your blog so he can see what's goin on at your house! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Moe, thanks for visiting my blog. Just love the bloggy world. So glad you found me, so I could see these adorable pics! Your girls are adorable!