Saturday, March 12, 2011

Open House

Thursday night was Open House for my school. It made me love this school even more. Out of all 21 kiddos, only one parent didn't show up... and she had bronchitis. So you can't fault her for that. It was really fun getting to meet the parents of these students. So awesome that they care so much! This week was sort of crazy trying to get everything ready (ya know, clean the calssroom, get student work up on the bulletin boards etc). I think the parents especially liked the board I put up featuring all of the student's poems to Baby Ardyn. (L's baby).











It was a really long night! I got to school at 7am and didn't get home until 8:30pm. Once home, I had to wait up for Aunt Colleen to get here- and then I went straight to bed! Spring Break is here and this week is going to be packed with different outings, play groups, play dates and time with Aunt Col and daddy. So glad I have this week off!

No comments: