Monday, March 7, 2011

Consignment Sale

I can't wait to blog about my awesome weekend, but its going to be a looooooong post, so I thought I would show you all some of my loot. I went to Divine Consign this weekend (and introduced Nichole to the beauty and wonder of them) and did really well.










All of it laid out! All of these clothes cost me about $100. And most of them are like new!

My splurges:












The yellow and blue shirts were $8 (total) and the cute little brown dress was $5. Everything else was around $3. Oh and I bought Gianna a bike for $8.50. So I am thinking for their bdays, Gianna will get the new bike, and I might spray paint G's old bike and give it to Elia. I have such weird guilt about hand me downs! So clothing-wise, my girls are set through the fall. Now if only I could find cute clothes at such a great price for me...

No comments: