Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Arboretum

Monday morning, we had a blast hanging out with G's bff Brynn at the Arboretum. They have everything all decked out for spring, including some amazing fairy tale play castles. On Mondays and Tuesdays they have a Mommy and me program which includes face painting, crafts, and music. After we got our faces painted, we spent the rest of the morning exploring the castles. So. much. fun.


I feel like it made G look like she was 30 years old. But so beautiful!










Elia did not like it at first and kept trying to wipe it off. Once I distracted her with goldfish, she was all good.











Gianna kept breaking out into song- I think she was inspired by the beauty of it all. Here they are in the Beauty and the Beast Castle.



Elia went to Tom Thumb earlier that morning and got the 'thank you' sticker.








Best pics of the two of them together. G is mid song in the 1st picture. I feel like the face paint on Elia gives her man brows!











The tulips were freaking gorgeous. Gianna and Elia tried to play hide and seek in the open field, but it being in an open field, didn't go as well as they wanted.










SO glad spring is finally here!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love this post. It made me giggle out loud!

The Bird Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big they're getting!