Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Incredible Weekend

This past week was the first full work week for me, and let me tell you, I was exhausted! Thursday night Nichole and Oskar and Max flew in for a visit. They gave Ms. Eleanor the day off and watched my girls while I was away. I think they all had a blast. Last time Nichole came to visit, she spent hours coloring with Gianna. Nichole managed to do some art projects with the girls and Gianna is pretty much obsessed with her.
But who wouldn't be?









So Friday came and went, and we just sort of hung out at the house that night. My other roommate from college, Veronica was in town with her new baby, so we got together as well. We ended up having a big bbq Sunday night so everyone could hang out. It was an all UD, fun party. I so wish they lived here!
All weekend I tried to get good pictures, but no one would stay still long enough to get a decent one!











Hanging out












This picture cracks me up. Elia was just chilling with the "think tank."













Looks exactly like his dad!










Uncle Matt and Sarah love.
Next weekend, Aunt Col will be here! So excited!

1 comment:

Nichole Chomicki said...

It was incredible! But that's because of you and your sweet girls. Thanks for everything!!!