Exhibit A:
How cute is she in this swimsuit? It really accentuates her thunder thighs and belly. She loves to go swimming, and I am so sad that our pool is already closing! The summer is hardly over as far as the heat goes, so I don't know what we are going to do outside and keep cool from here until November. Yeah, it won't be bearable until November.
Exhibit B:

OBSESSED with her daddy. While we were in Napa, she saw Chris pretty much 24/7 for a week and a half, which is such a treat, and boy oh boy. She preferred Chris to me hands down.
Here are some of her cute quirks:
Time Out
Gianna is in time out at least once per day, and Elia has always tried to sit next to her or mess with her during TO. Last week, Elia kept hitting Gianna on the head with a hairbrush, and I kept telling her NO and she wasn't listening. So I put her in time out. I think she was there for 30 seconds, but I hope it got the point across to her. Now, she goes in the time out spot on her own and cries for a little bit. All for attention. Sometimes if I just tell her no, she automatically runs over to the spot and sits there and cries. It takes everything in me not to laugh and smile at her so that she doesn't think TO is a game.
Prayers
When we tell Gianna and Elia it is time to say prayers, Elia stops whatever she is doing and folds her hands together and babbles. She doesn't do it as much anymore, probably because we have asked her to do it so much it has lost its appeal to her.
Dancing Diva
G was a dancing diva around this age too. She dances whenever she hears music she likes, or if you ask her to. She puts her arm up like this:
And then she turns around and around and around and around. Until she is dizzy and falls over. So stinking cute!
Accessories
She is a girly girl to the max. I don't think Gianna was ever like this, but Elia LOVES to wear bracelets, necklaces, hats, you name it. Even her backpack is an accessory she can't pass up when she see it lying around. She gets really creative about it too. I have a steamer in the bottom drawer in the kitchen, and one of the attachments for it is just a plastic tube. She always finds it and puts it on as a bracelet. We were at the pool a few days ago, and she went through
my beach bag and pulled out G's undies and put them on as a bracelet. Hilarious!


Seriously, love her!
1 comment:
hey! we can comment now...when did that happen! I LOVE all of her accessories...your girl is fabulous!
Post a Comment