Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dooooooog

Elia's latest and greatest word is DOG. About a week before we left for California, we saw a very big dog at the pool. G and I repeated DOG to her a few times. And then the pool entrance actually has a stuffed dog that "guards" the cash register. So I kept repeating DOG to her. Well, here in Napa, Chris' family has 2 dogs running around at home AND while we were camping, Jenny and Vince had their 2 dogs. So we have been in dog heaven these past 2 weeks. And every time Elia sees one of them, I mean EVERY TIME, she says dooooog. At one point while we were camping the dogs were running around with their frisbee and she just said dogdogdogdogdogdog. It really is so cute. But now she is calling everything DOG. Cousin Phoebe was a dog, any animal she sees in a book or outside is a dog, etc. I will have pictures maybe a video to post soonly.

No comments: