Reincarnation
Her current favorite book is the Digging-est Dog. After reading it for the 500th time last weekend, she commented, "when I was a dog, I used to dig a lot." oh really, I asked, so how did you become a little girl? Reincarnation? And then she looked at me with a total DUH look and said, "no, it just happened!"
Clouds
She has started looking at clouds and telling me/Chris what they look like. We were in the car together last week and she said that this cloud looked like a picnic table, another looked like a house, then she started a list of kitchen items: refrigerator, cups, spoons, etc.
N
She wants to know how to spell her name. So Chris or I will spell it out for her. On Saturday, we asked her to repeat it back to us and she said ok, this is how you spell my name: n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. I have 10 ns! it was hilarious, like she was never going to stop saying n!
Baseball Fan
Chris was flipping through the channels the other night and stopped at the Cardinal's game. I told Gianna that the Cardinals are mommy's team, just like the Giants are daddy's team. She then asked who is Gianna's team? I totally tried to bribe her into deciding on the Cardinals, but I think she came to the conclusion that she likes the Rangers. After all, that was the last real baseball game she had been to! Chris made sure to tell her she can like whoever she wants as long as its not the Yankees, Red Sox, or Dodgers. Gianna said yeah, and not the blue sox either.
Thats all for now, I am sure I will think of more later!
1 comment:
love love love i love her and can't wait to see her at a baseball game!
Post a Comment