Red Light Green Light
When we are walking around in the stroller, she will say "red ahead, stop!" and so Mom has to stop pushing the stroller. Then she will say "Green ahead! Go!" and I can start pushing again. When we are in the car and she sees a red light, she will say red ahead, stop! and same goes for a green light. But her newest quirk is that if I turn left through a green light, she gets REALLY upset! She will sometimes cry and say you have to go ahead, you can't turn when its green!
Philosopher?
G has started the dreaded why, why WHY???? When I ask her to do anything, she always responds with a why. Why do I have to put my shoes on? Why are we going to the store? Oh why? why? why? why? Last week we were on a hike and she picked up a rock and asked, "why is this a rock?" I think she is all ready for UD!
Nakey
Last week, I hosted my church's playgroup. While all the mamas pray the rosary, the little ones wander around the house and play. At one point, Gianna decided to take her pants off. And when I went in the room to make her put them back on, all she could say was why? why? why?
But now I have her pretty convinced that when friends are over, we need to be er, clothed!
All Aboard!!!!
Her latest thing to play is all aboard the train. She will come up to me and say do you want to all aboard the train with me? And of course I can't refuse, its just so cute! She lines up all her chairs, and the bumbo for Elia and then we sit all in a row.
Dad, get your shotgun!
Gianna is absolutely obsessed with Uncle Tim's girlfriend. When she hears that Actually (Ashley) is coming over, she goes crazy. I started babysitting another little family of 2 little boys last week, one who is Gianna's age. After they were playing for a little bit together, Gianna ran up to me and said "mom, I have a boyfriend just like Ashley!!!" I didnt realize that interest in boys would happen at such a young age!!! ;)
I love my angel girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment