Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What?

What? What? What?
Crap....
What? ....sorry baby I'm not going to repeat that...

But I am sorry that I have used that word....or worst respond to most of her inquiries with the oft overused interrogative pronoun. She knows how to use it though... and I think she has added a couple of extra words to her vocabulary because of it...light and i am pretty sure baby are in there now too. I have to put some footage of her newest craze..the bumbo. If you know what a bumbo is then you may think...she's a little old for that right? Well she has been reintroduced to it and she thinks it's the coolest toy in the world...she will cram herself into the seat legs out the side or over the back and often get herself stuck...but she thinks it's hilarious. Silly babies are unbelievably hilarious to watch and this one cracks herself up!

No comments: