"The time has come " the Walrus said
"to talk of many things:
Of shoes and ships and sealing-wax
Of cabbages and kings
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings"
-The walrus and the Carpenter by Lewis Carrol
"What?"....okay baby nevermind
Well the time has come for daddy and baby to fly solo for the weekend. It's mom's big weekend out! Moe is headed to Tampa....darn(?)....to go to Veronica's wedding, which she has a minor part in. I am going to put this on record however, that I will likely have more friends than she will at the wedding....but that's okay... i volunteered to bite the bullet as recompense for an international trip, and while the exchange is not even i am sure there will be future reparations.
I'm sure we'll do fine especially after Wednesday night....
I was in the living room reading the back of my eyelids during commercial breaks for Conan.. when she woke up with night terrors/a nightmare....(apparently i had bad ones starting at 6months or so). She was so scared she wouldn't go back to sleep without me...i tried so many different things we eventually ended up crashing on the couch and then when she still wouldn't go down in her crib we went to the guest room and slept on the bed. She woke up a couple times after that but she kinda rubbed up against me and went back to sleep...poor thing. If papa bear can keep the bad guys out...then i think this weekend we'll be fine....
Doesn't mean I'm not a little nervous.....
"to talk of many things:
Of shoes and ships and sealing-wax
Of cabbages and kings
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings"
-The walrus and the Carpenter by Lewis Carrol
"What?"....okay baby nevermind
Well the time has come for daddy and baby to fly solo for the weekend. It's mom's big weekend out! Moe is headed to Tampa....darn(?)....to go to Veronica's wedding, which she has a minor part in. I am going to put this on record however, that I will likely have more friends than she will at the wedding....but that's okay... i volunteered to bite the bullet as recompense for an international trip, and while the exchange is not even i am sure there will be future reparations.
I'm sure we'll do fine especially after Wednesday night....
I was in the living room reading the back of my eyelids during commercial breaks for Conan.. when she woke up with night terrors/a nightmare....(apparently i had bad ones starting at 6months or so). She was so scared she wouldn't go back to sleep without me...i tried so many different things we eventually ended up crashing on the couch and then when she still wouldn't go down in her crib we went to the guest room and slept on the bed. She woke up a couple times after that but she kinda rubbed up against me and went back to sleep...poor thing. If papa bear can keep the bad guys out...then i think this weekend we'll be fine....
Doesn't mean I'm not a little nervous.....
1 comment:
who isnt it it fair for? I hope you mean Moe!
Post a Comment