Almost a week now with no wife and kidoo....you know what that means right...no showers...no clean dishes and no clean underwear...well sort of...i think i can make it till Wednesday as long as i don't work out more than once a day....i can't tell if the house stinks or not....should i be concerned for the poor wife and kid who have to come home to this? Nah....they've put up with me for this long...I'm sure they won't even notice....
I really have nothing else to write about...other than the most amazing sandwich to ever grace this earth...the BIG FAT UGLY!!! http://www.fatsandwichcompany.com/ find it in their menu....ok back to being stinky.... and speaking of food i found this clip of Colbert confronting Cookie monster about "abandoning the cookie agenda" but the greatest quote is from Mr. Monster...."me have crazy times in the 70's and 80's... me like the Robert Downey Jr of Cookies.." http://www.hulu.com/watch/23570/the-colbert-report-cookie-monster#s-p1-sr-i0
I think cookie monster finally admitted to being an addict.....what is sesame street doing here by working the 12 step program?
2 comments:
that video was HILARIOUS! and i'm impressed that you found a video site we can still access at work.
Oh dear I am scared to come home. Love the cideo of cookie moster and Colbert. I think that sandwhich is a heart attack waiting to happen. But in all honesty I cannot wait to come home to you baby!
Post a Comment