| Gotta spend as much time outdoors as possible before it is unbearable! |
Friday, May 4, 2012
Thankful for my girls!
Friday I found out I didn't get a job that I really wanted. It is a private school I could bring both girls to which has sort of been a pipe dream of mine. I was feeling blue all morning Friday. The only thing that pulled me out of my funk were these two sweeties. I have two healthy children that are excited I am home with them again, and they don't worry about where they are going to be in the fall! Please say a prayer for our family while we try and figure out what the heck we are going to do for work and school next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
something always works out. i'll be praying for your sweet family.
poor mama! That's hard...but honestly...you dont want to work some place that's not smart enough to hire you!
Post a Comment