Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello Kitty Party

This year I kept the girl's birthday party really small. Last year I think I invited anyone who had ever met the girls, plus all of my friends since we were celebrating my birthday. My house was sort of trashed after last year and so I decided to just keep it simple. We only had cupcakes, ice cream, and games. The girls had a blast though!

I found Hello Kitty stickers and backed them with pink or white construction paper with a toothpick in between.


Ice cream bubbles! I thought these would be perfect for favors since we were having real ice cream too!

Shan and I used different colored table cloths to decorate.  Definitely a pinterest idea!

Before kiddos ravaged the cupcakes and ice cream!
I love this picture of these 2nd cousins.  Also love little Xavier getting into mischief behind them by standing on the table.

Instead of buying a pin the tail game I just bought a Hello Kitty poster and made bows out of thick ribbon.




And of course, the pinata!


 
A great time was had by all!

No comments: