The morning of, Uncle Craig and Chris laid down a ton of mulch so our backyard looked amazing. I hung pompoms everywhere, and put up other random decorations.
This was taken 2 days after the party. I am so mad at myself for not taking more before guests arrived!
The kiddos splashed around in the pool for a while, and Elia was probably the wateriest baby of the day. This was the first time since March that she had played in a pool, and she just didnt want to get out! She only came out to sneak a few snacks and pull the pinata.
Splashing around:
Pinata fun:
Distributing the pull strings:
Pulling:
This pic of G cracks me up. She has the string over her shoulder and is pulling as hard as she can!
The Loot:
Then we sang happy birthday and had cupcakes:
Elia sang to her cupcake before she ate it!
What a wonderful night. Did I mention the margarita machine? Yeah. Awesome.
1 comment:
have i mentioned lately that you are amazing? LOVE LOVE the party decor! This looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment