Check out her sweet little ponytail on top of her head. I had to hold her down to get the rubber band around the tiny fistful of hair!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
A night at the Ballpark
We just got back from the Rangers game, and we had so much fun! Aunt Becky is in town, and we happened to get 4 free tickets, so we up and went out to Arlington. There were 3 Ranger home runs, and along with it fireworks! Elia thought they were SO cool. The whole time we were there E was just chatting up a storm and her hands were dancing around. Gianna had a ton of fun as well eating ballpark food and cheering and clapping. I wish wish wish that our camera wasn't broken because there were so many great pictures I could have taken. I did manage to take this awesome video of Elia feeding Chris. This was taken right before Elia took the whole plate and dumped it on the floor.
Labels:
aunt becky,
baseball,
Elia,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh i wanted to cry so cute! I loved how G had to get in on the daddy feeding action too! Next time girls, feed him greasy pizza and donuts!
Cuteeee cuteness. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment