PS Finally we can make comments on the blog! So give me some love guys!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Mothers Day
Mothers Day started out on Friday for me! Chris came home from work and took the girls on a 90 minute bike ride. So I got to stay in a quiet, kid-free house and drink a beer while watching TV. It was seriously glorious. If Chris/Gianna hadn't gotten me anything else, I would have been happy with Friday night! Then on Saturday all 4 of us went on a bike ride together, with one of my mother's day gifts- a new pair of sports sunglasses. (Now that I am wearing contacts full time, I can finally wear sunglasses too-yay!) Our bike rides always end up at a park, so the girls have so much fun. Then on Sunday I slept in until 8am. If you don't have kids you might think that 8 is not a big deal, BUT IT IS! And when I finally rolled out of bed, I was treated to strawberry pancakes and eggs, yum yum. Then off to church and home again. We had a little family over for a bbq. The girls played outside on the new playground while the parents got to drink beer and talk about LOST. Anyway, a great day was had by all, but me especially! I am so thankful to have my sweet girls and great husband in my life!
Labels:
bike ride,
by moe,
mothers day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for comments! Yay for your babies! Yay for mommie's day!! Yeay yayayayay!
Oh, and we could have used some pics to illustrate. But that's ok.
Post a Comment