Elia is full out crawling and now, gasp, she is pulling herself up onto furniture. She is getting into EVERYTHING. Her latest favorite is turning the volume dial on our tv reciever around and around. She is eating more solid food and nursing less frequently and less enthusiastically. Why would she sit with mom quietly when she can get down and explore a whole new world? Her 9 month appointment went well- off the charts for height and 85th percentile for weight. I guess all that crawling and exploring is preventing her from staying off the charts for weight! She had to have a finger prick, which was so sad, and sad for Gianna to watch too.
Chris and I (w the help of Aunt Meg and Uncle Craig, thanks guys) just booked flights to go to Atlanta for Easter! It is an especially exciting time because Craig is converting to Catholicism and we will all be there to witness it. We are going to be there for a long weekend. Chris will go home before me, and I will stay out there for a little bit to have some Aunt and cousin time! I am a little nervous because that means I will be flying back to Dallas by myself with both girls for the first time, eeeek! So thats what is new with us. I will post some pics of the Rowles soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment