I have to dedicate this post to all the snowmen that are rapidly dying in my neighborhood. Yesterday, on our way to church, we saw countless, drippy, melty hunks of snow everywhere! The highest amount of snow anyone got in the DFW area was 12.5 inches. I don't think we got quite that much, but definitely more than 6 inches!
The worst part about the storm was that Aunt Colleen's visit almost didn't happen. Her flight was cancelled Thursday evening, then cancelled Friday morning, but she finally got here Friday night! So the weekend was salvaged and Gianna loved having Aunt Col and "Uncle" Bobby to play with. Playing in ths snow is so much fun, especially when there are lots of other people to go outside together. We made a family of snow angels on Friday night:
The worst part about the storm was that Aunt Colleen's visit almost didn't happen. Her flight was cancelled Thursday evening, then cancelled Friday morning, but she finally got here Friday night! So the weekend was salvaged and Gianna loved having Aunt Col and "Uncle" Bobby to play with. Playing in ths snow is so much fun, especially when there are lots of other people to go outside together. We made a family of snow angels on Friday night:
From left to right: Gianna, Chris, Moe, Elia
I didn't take many pics of the girls with Uncle Bobby and Aunt Colleen, I am so bad about taking pics! Here are a few:
No comments:
Post a Comment