Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

It snowed quite a bit here in Dallas today. Chris went in to work a little late to avoid the crazies on the road, so he took Gianna out to play in the morning. They made mini snow men. In fact, one for each person in our family :).

And got lots and lots of snow on them!


Then dad had to go to work, so later we ventured out. Why get brand new boots when you can make them for free out of plastic bags? And here Elia is wearing (carebear)socks instead of mittens.

I had to build a snow man of my own, and yes, I know it looks a little creepy, but! The only round thing I could find in the house was our neon orange golf balls. And G insisted we put a button on it as well.

It snowed ALL day long. And then Chris came home early. What a great day!

No comments: