Elia started crawling last night! My angel baby can move forward! Its a very funny thing to watch. She gets up on all fours and kind of rocks back and forth, and then pushes her knees and feet off the ground to propel her forward. So I guess its more like scooting. Gianna's new favorite game is making her "race." We get a toy that she really likes and put it at one end of the hallway and Elia at the other end and have her scoot towards it. Gianna's encouragement for her little sis is sooo cute! "You can do it baby" and "come on I know you can!" are just a few. And of course, I don't have our awesome new flip camera to document this! Hopefully we will get it back before Elia is full-on crawling.
For Christmas, Gianna got a magnet set where you can match animals and they make their animal sounds. You can also mix the animals, so you can create a pig horse or a duck sheep, etc. Gianna thinks this is way more fun. It has a song that sings to the tune of "A pig horse? You put the pig in front, you put the horse behind. Put them together and what do you find? A pig horse? That's silly!" Every time this little ditty plays (which happens every other minute while she is in the kitchen with me) she waves her arms in the air and sways her hips at the same time. This is why I need a camera- because its way cuter to watch than to read about. I will try my durndest to get that footage up soon!
1 comment:
Hurry up and get that camera! I want to see the cutie cutes crawling and playing together.
Post a Comment