Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Chick Fil A Appreciation Day
After our last playgroup this morning, (out of town next week, then trainings until school starts!) we headed over to Chick Fil A to appreciate them. Now granted, we were going at the lunch hour which is always busy, but I could not believe how crazy busy it was! The drive-thru was backed up outside the parking lot, they had someone directing traffic, AND the line was out the door!
It was hard to get a good pic of the girls. We ended up eating outside becasue it was so packed inside. There were so many people there and orders were getting mixed up and missing items etc. but I didn't see one person get frustrated or angry. Everyone who worked there (including the poor guy directing traffic in this awful heat) had a smile and were so polite! This is what Chick Fil A should be known for and talked about!
Labels:
by moe,
Chick Fil A,
picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YUM! I can't believe you still ate there even though it was that busy! hehehe GJ on the blog!
Post a Comment