Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Week without the Girls

After our fun filled camping trip in Colorado, Grandma took Gianna and Elia back to California with them for a week so that I could get work done to prepare for this upcoming school year.  Chris and I drove 17 hours back to Dallas from Grand Junction, CO on Sunday.  Then, while I went to boring trainings and made my classroom look awesome here in Dallas...
 
Leveling and categorizing my library took me all day Saturday!

The girls had a blast hanging out with the Rowles!  I got an iphone (finally!) and so we were able to share pics and of course facetime every day!


Aunties and cousins






Gianna is channeling her inner Gabby Douglas
Crafty stuff

I wasn't at school every waking minute while they were gone, so I managed to surprise them with some crate chairs for the playroom.  Of course I found it on pinterest, and it was surprisingly easy.  Chris and I managed to get out for a few dates too!
Bedtime story.  Elia conked out while I was reading a Care Bears book.  So happy to have them back!

1 comment:

Nicole B said...

love the craft chairs!

Hope your first week with your students is going awesome!