Somehow weekends are even sweeter now that I'm back to work. Its not that I didn't enjoy them before but we seem to squeeze in as much as possible these days. Friday we went to Fuzzy's with my teacher friend Lindsey and her husband and baby (the one I subbed for last year, she is almost 1!). Fuzzy's was having a one year celebration for being in business in Carrollton, and everythng was $1! Everytime we drive by Fuzzy's the girls ask if we can go there so you can imagine their excitement over getting to go.
Saturday morning we went to our hiking park and ran errands. Saturday night my cousin Meghan babysat the girls so Chris and I could go meet Sam and John to see a movie. Girl with a Dragon Tattoo was sold out, so we went out to a bar instead. Seriously fun! Whenever we get together we always have our kids with us (which is fun!) but it was nice to get out and be adults together.
Then Uncle Patrick, Matt and Sarah came over to watch the football game. There was quite a lot of shouting and liveliness with the 49ers losing, and of course G and E thought it was a little scary but mostly hilarious. We ended the weekend with some ice cream and whipped cream. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment