Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Day of School for Elia

We decided last minute to put Elia in the same preschool as Gianna.  The original plan was to just have her in daycare full time while I was at work but then it just worked out moneywise to have her in preschool.  She was so stinking excited to have her own backpack and lunchbox and everything.  I was sad to see her go off without me.  As soon as G and I walked her into her room and she saw all the toys and things to play with, she forgot who I was!  I could barely get a hug out of her as I was leaving.

Gianna giving Elia support.

She gets her own frog!
I am so thankful I didn't get the call to go back to work until the Thursday after their first days of school- it was really nice to be able to see them off on their first days!

No comments: