Thursday, June 24, 2010

Smarty Girls

Elia is getting so smart, just like G was around this age. She will bring me her shoes for me to put on and sort of point at her feet. So cute. She also loves to put (clean or dirty) clothes in the dirty clothes basket. I even got it on video(pardon the nakiness).


She also loves to pick up dirty diapers and put them in the trash. And whenever she is walking over to the trash can, she talks to me/the diaper the whole way. Its like she is telling me what she is doing. I can name and point to an item thats on the floor for her to pick up and bring to me. Such a sweety girl.

Gianna is so smart too. Today she cleared her dishes without me asking her AND put her dirty clothes in the dirty clothes basket without asking. I was amazed each time. I thought if I blogged it and read it in 14 years when she is a ridiculous teenager I can remember these sweet, small victories.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Oh loveys!
I wanna see that video!