Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nonstop talker

I know my posts have been few and far between lately. Its not that I have nothing to write about, I just like to have pictures on each post to illustrate what I am talking about! SO this one is not going to have any pics, or video, sorry!
Elia is full out walking now, it is soooo freaking adorable. She really thinks she is so cool when she is doing it like, she actually invented walking or something! But another thing she has been doing for quite sometime now, is talking. Nonstop, all day long, during any situation. Last night Chris and I were loudly reprimanding G to just EAT her freaking vegetable already, and while Chris was coaxing G through each bite, Elia just had to tell everyone her take on the matter. Nupanup nomom betameme. She thinks she is speaking english! My favorite is when I put her to bed at night. I usually kinda hold her and sing a song or two to her. Lately she has been resting her head on my shoulder quietly, but about every 3 or 4 seconds, she lifts her head up and looks at me and lets out a string of babble, usually while poking my nose or something. It is so stinking cute, that I have been singing more and more songs to her each night just to prolong this little scenario. I'm just a little black raincloud nepabababnepabnbaba hovering under the honey tree. menomenomeme I'm just a little black raincloud nomomobababalatila pay no attention to me.
Seriously, I would sing to her all night if I had the energy! Sweet sweet Elia. A walking, talking machine!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Sweet little sugar baby! Oh how I miss her!