Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fee Fi Fo Fum

I smell the blood of an Englishman
Be he alive or be he dead,
I'll grind his bones to make my bread!

This sounds weirdly morbid when it is coming out of the mouth of an almost 3 year old! She is obsessed with fairy tales (well technically these are considered Folk Tales), and will latch on to one at a time and make you read them to her OVER and OVER and OVER until she memorizes them. First it was The 3 Little Pigs with "Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!" Then it was The 3 Little Bears and Goldilocks with "And Little Bear's was JUST right." Then Little Red Riding Hood with "Grandma, what big teeth you have! All the better to EAT you with my dear!" And now we are on to Jack and the Beanstalk. I think she is going to get in trouble at school for reading instead of paying attention to the teacher like I used to.

No comments: