I just wish these new teeth would inspire her to eat baby food! I have been trying to get her to eat food and she just keeps her mouth shut. Won't budge. I think she has a stubborn side!!!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Teeth
Elia got her second bottom tooth sometime last night! She woke up a couple times last night screaming BLOODY MURDER. Usually when she wakes up she just kinda fusses until we get her, but last night she would wake up with an immediate waiiiillll. Its funny how everytime one of my kids cuts a tooth I am so lost as to what is wrong with them and then bam, there is a tooth the next day. She got her first tooth last week when we were in St. Louis and since then she is obsessed with sticking her tongue out. Its so cute!!

I just wish these new teeth would inspire her to eat baby food! I have been trying to get her to eat food and she just keeps her mouth shut. Won't budge. I think she has a stubborn side!!!
I just wish these new teeth would inspire her to eat baby food! I have been trying to get her to eat food and she just keeps her mouth shut. Won't budge. I think she has a stubborn side!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Maureen! Love your blog! Jude just started sticking his tongue out obsessively...I will have to watch for teeth!
Post a Comment