Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hillbilly baby

Elia has 3 teeth- 2 on the bottom, and one on top. The one on top has come through completely, so she looks like a hillbilly baby! I wish I had a better picture to show, but I cannot get her to open her mouth and be at the correct angle at the same time.





On Monday, I went grocery shopping with the girls. As I was checking out, Gianna found a tiny mirror on the side of the checkout and was somehow inspired to break out in song. And it was LOUD. She was singing I'm a little tea pot at the top of her lungs, and everyone, I mean EVERYONE within a 20 foot radius stopped and stared. There was even one woman who pointed at her! I was so embarrassed. Now, I could tell that everyone who had stopped and stared at her thought it was pretty cute, but to have everyone's attention on me/G was a bit unnerving. And Gianna was completely oblivious! I'll have to get that on video and post it!
On Wednesday I took Gianna to get her haircut and she was such a good girl! She wanted to watch in the mirror the whole time. She and Elia were so good, I got my eyebrows done without a problem! I never thought in a million years that I would be able to handle both girls on such an errand, and I did it!

It seems like the time is crawling by until Christmas! It is going to be such a wonderful time!

No comments: