That's right, Elia is a party animal. She discovered how to babble a few days ago, and boy is it cute!!! Ababababa and amamamamama is too cute for words.
EXCEPT when its 4 in the morning. Then it is not cute. It is frustrating and maddening and so, so tiring the next day. That party animal babbled for about an hour and a half until she finally went back to sleep. So mama needs a nap now! Except, there is no time for napping! We have so much to do in so little time! Chris is working long hours now so that he can have a relaxing 3 day weekend and then an even more relaxing week off when we go to Napa in January. That leaves me to do everything to prepare for our Christmas. Which is fine by me, I love wrapping and baking and cooking all things Christmas.
On top of all of this business, I just got hired to tutor part time! I will be tutoring for elementary aged kids just north of where I live. I am really excited about it too! And in January, aunt Shanny and I are going to launch a weight loss blog, called Skinnie Twinnies, so there is much to be done around here!
I'm not sure when my next post will be, considering all of the above! Have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment