If you didn't know this...i have nothing to do at work. The investor that I manage has completely blackballed us (meanwhile they think nothing is wrong...). Basically i show up to work and tell everyone calling me.."no sorry nothing yet..call in two weeks" (they call the next day). So i do alot of other stuff that doesn't pay me include surfing the internet.....well until today... THEY TURNED THE INTERNET OFF! No facebook, no youtube, no ebay, no fantasy baseball. At least i have this....so be prepared for regular posts (or untill this gets shut down)
So this weekend we had G's Dallas partay. I can't post the pictures from work...so those will be up later today. But oh boy did she get some presents. Friday she got a beautiful build a bear monkey from my work friend Nicole and family...She got so excited. She got another monkey on Saturday and now she has a monkey family... she is freaking hilarious with her monkeys she gets so excited to see them. And you should see her monkey cake that was made by Jody (Moe's work friend). Incredible..it was a big hit.
Sunday kicked my butt. Pilarski (my manager) Chris Scott and i went on a 12 mile trail ride....at 7 in the morning...took us about two and a half hours but when we finished it felt good!. Word of advise ...don't go bike riding at 7.30 in the morning on just an english muffin... I was so dog tired yesterday after that...
I'd like to say i have work to do....but i don't so i am going to finish lost season 1 on the ipod
3 comments:
glad she liked the monkey...and that cake is fabulous!
How can you live without internet at work? I guess pulling hair out is the next activity or counting paper clips
OH MY GOSH - someone made that cake!!! That's inspiring. I need to make a fun cake now! I miss you guys.....
Post a Comment