I just started this thing so stay tuned for pics and updates! little snippet...still one of my favorite pictures ever.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
A year?
Seriously. That little booger is almost a year now, and doesn't she know it! It won't be too long before we are running around the house just to keep her out of stuff. I don't know if we're ready for this and I know for a fact that the house isn't ready for her...aye yay yay. 10 days from now we'll be in St. Louis eating her first cake (only to be followed up by a second birthday in Dallas the following weekend!).
I just started this thing so stay tuned for pics and updates! little snippet...still one of my favorite pictures ever.
I just started this thing so stay tuned for pics and updates! little snippet...still one of my favorite pictures ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah! So glad that you are jumping on the blog bandwagon!
Post a Comment