Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Fun and Baby G Turned 1!!

you'll start rhyming too if you read as many kids books as i do!

I can't start this blog without first telling everyone that Maureen is a year older today! So happy birthday Moe (and Shannon too...). St. Louis was a blast this weekend chock full of activities.
Gianna had her first piece of birthday cake, along with a graduation cake and Moe's birthday cake....three pieces in three days i think she might have withdrawals today. We got to see the Lengyel's this weekend and little cousin Colin (up high! down low! in the hole! you got soul brother!), whose a walkin talkin little ball of energy. I think G got some serious ideas about how cool walking is this weekend.. it won't be much longer.

So this weekend Ryan had a graduation party.. and busted out all the gear for a little concert. They were pretty darn good, so good in fact they made the cops come over...maybe that was just cause they had they're amps turned up to 11! No worries though they made enough money to pay for the ticket....

We also went to Grant's Farm. Not sure why they call it Grant's Farm it's Basically Budweiser's petting zoo....Seriously when have you ever been to a petting zoo where they gave you FREE BEER!. G had a blast and loved to watch the elephants and parrots. She even started imitating the parrots and they talked back!

I would upload all the pictures but that would take forever...check out our flickr(link on the side)
for pics from the weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris
I think you missed your calling as a writer! I think Conan needs
some new material!
Snoopin Grandma!