Thursday, June 27, 2013

Top 10 of our trip #1

So a little back story...
Back in January when I went to my dear grandfather's funeral, I was talking to my wonderful, eccentric uncle Dave.  He is the youngest brother of my mom, and of course was always the favorite uncle of ours.  A few years ago at Colleen's wedding he suggested the idea of house swapping and we talked about it again at the funeral.  We sort of came up with a plan for him to stay at my in-laws house in Napa while we all stayed at his house in Flagstaff!  So that will start off my list.

1. Uncle Dave's house.
Honestly, I think we got the better end of the deal.  He has a beautiful house with a porch that overlooks the mountains and 4 acres with a small zip-line, playground, sand box, and a small Frisbee golf course.  (not that my in-laws house isn't awesome, tho)
View from the porch

Backyard

Front of his house, with all of us crammed on the stairs!

2 comments:

Nicole B said...

I am just now able to post comments again. I love love the idea of a house swap! Do awesome!

Nicole B said...

Do awesome = so awesome!