Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Time, and the Living's Easy...

Could there be any better job than getting paid to do whatever you want during the summer?  It seriously makes up for all the stress of the school year.  We have been having a great, laid back summer so far.
Reading, reading, reading!

Splash Park

Hanging with cousins Madison and Taylor


Pretty much swimming everyday!
Bike Riding Fiend!

Slurpees and Swinging

Shopping at our fave store

Dressing up
I love the last picture because it shows some more freedom in our house.  We put all the girl's cups, plates, and bowls in a bottom drawer in the kitchen.  So whenever I get the "mommy, I'm thirsty" comment, they can now help themselves.  With a footstool I brought home from my classroom, they can drink water all day long!  This also helps with setting the table, and emptying the dishwasher.  They can do all of their own dishes!
Stay tuned for our big summer adventure, our road trip out to AZ.  I'm sure I will have lots of pictures and stories to blog about!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Looks like y'all are having fun! happy summer to you!