I write this long after, but I cannot believe the school year we have had! I grew so much as a teacher, and it was so wonderfully unique to be able to see Gianna everyday. Next year is going to be even better in that arena, with both girls at the new school! And though this new school I'm going to is ah-ma-zing, I will miss Spears! Here are some highlights of the last week:
 |
I had 2 mystery readers- Gianna and Elia! they were the stars of my classroom. My students wanted their autograph and everything. |
 |
| Huddles will be missed! In April, G got to dance on the stage. |
.JPG) |
Gianna's best buddy, Brandon. I have never met a more sweet, enthusiastic kindergartner! They shared a lunch table all year, so I got to know him pretty well.
|
 |
| My end of year gift. All of my kiddos contributed summer stuff, and put it in this awesome beach bag- gift cards, coozies, beach balls, floaties and goggles for the girls, crafts, towels, flip flops, and more gift cards. I was SO spoiled. |
.JPG) |
| We did a measurement Olympics, and my class represented Ireland. |
If you want to see more, you can see my class blog, Passing the Torch, which is located on the sidebar of this blog.
I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment