Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

One of my teacher friends posted on facebook that as a teacher, Labor Day weekend is like the eye of the storm, craziness last week, a great relaxing weekend in between, and followed by a short but crazy packed week!  Its so true.  It was a fabulous 3 day weekend.  While I spent some time up at school on Saturday, Chris took the girls and Daria for a walk and then Saturday night we had another movie night.
Sunday was as usual- cartoons, church and lunch.  We went to the McBrides for a barbecue and it was great to catch up with them.


Monday Chris had to work (grrrrrr) so I did all the fun SAHM activities I could think of. We went to Tom Thumb and got lunchables,

 
went to the pool, read tons of books, and of course we baked.

We used a cake pop mold to get this shape.  (thanks Aunt Col!)
 
And decorated!


 
 
It was a swell, swell weekend!

No comments: