Well, we came up with a name, Daria. CaMo was a close second because it was a mix of the 2 state's abbreviations Chris and I are from. There is a song named Daria by Cake, one of Chris and I's fave bands. And it kind of goes with our whole kids whose names end in -a theme. We brought her home Wednesday evening and she was pretty drugged up from her Spay surgery.
I have been reading some Cesar Millan books and have learned so much about how to interact with a dog and train them well. We have had a very calm environmnet so that she can be calm and submissive. So far, so good, but she is still recovering and on pain meds. The vet thinks she is a year old, which is much older than the shelter believed- they thought she was 6-8 months. I guess that means she won't grow too much more, which I am perfectly fine with. But we do need to get her to fill out- she is super skinny!
 |
| See those ribs? |
 |
| Elia, as usual. |
No comments:
Post a Comment