Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lenten Promises

This year we all gave up different things.  Chris gave up fast food/eating out, I gave up Starbucks, and the girls are by association giving those things up too.  Gianna is going to try to be more cheerful and helpful about picking up her toys or other chores when asked.  I found this cool "lenten map" from catholic icing along with the stations of the cross from one of the posts from that blog. From those 2 things I made a little lenten folder for each of them. We are planning to go to Stations of the Cross as much as possible and they can bring their folders with them to point to each station.



Of course I turned this all educational and had her match numbers to the station.  She loves to glue.

Coloring her lenten map.  Love the tongue sticking out!

Proud of her map!

2 comments:

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

My little girl sticks her tongue out when she's concentrating, too! :-)

Mary Rowles said...

Did you know her grandpa does the same thing? Only he curls it under and bites it!