Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pinterest

*Pinterest is becoming more and more addictive to me! It is worse than facebook, blogging, and email all put together. It gives me really good ideas, but all I was doing was just pinning the ideas and not doing or trying anything. So this week, we remedied that. We made homemade gold fish (so good they were gone before Chris got home from work) and sweet potato cookies. The girls have loved these cooking projects, and G especially like making the gold fish!

I



















The best part of baking- licking the batter!!











In the next few days I'm going to try ice cream in a bag, homemade fruit roll ups and rainbow pudding pops! Watch out, Martha Stewart!
*Don't know what pinterest is? Let me know and I will send you an invitation. You will never be the same afterwards!

4 comments:

shanna said...

I am with you. I have totally switched over to pinterest for the things my bookmarks folder was overloaded with. I have actually made several things - it's awesome!

Gina said...

blogging still takes up more of my time! your girls are getting SO big!! ekkkK!

Nicole B said...

ok...i think i am not using pinterest correctly.

im trying again just because of you.

M Weisse said...

I am an addict as you know. I am glad to see you have tried some of the delicious things to be found on there. I haven't really done any food yet. Were the goldfish as good as the real thing? Are they worth the time? They are my favorite snack so I don't want to mess with a good thing.