Otherwise, we have been play-dating, bbq-ing, cleaning and reading all summer long. The 4th of July weekend was super fun. Besides the heat, I can't really complain!
The Monday after we got back from StL, Gianna had Vacation Bible School at her preschool. She loved it. She was gone each morning all week, so Elia and I spent 3 days straight in the bathroom trying to train her. Fail. Not an epic fail, but I went and bought 2 Costco boxes of diapers after that, so it will be a while before we try again. Anyways, here are some pics I took from her last day. She looooved dancing to the music.
Even Boom was feeling the love.
Don't Break the Ice on your toes!
We got a Beta fish and it has been alive for almost 2 weeks! G named him Cinderella and insists that he is a girl. Whatevs.
Typical after nap bed head. We have been making home made popsicles! Yum!
More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment