We are still pretty busy with our bathroom remodel. It took about a week to strip all the wallpaper. Doing stuff yourself takes a lot longer than one would think! Its obviously very kid un-friendly to strip wallpaper, and so it can only be done during naptime and after the kiddos are in bed. Poor Elia is teething (read: poor Moe and Chris) so she is waking us up most mornings to a 4:30ish scream-fest. It seems the nights I am up late scraping are always followed by the early morning wakeup call while the nights I go to bed at a decent hour, she wakes up after 6:30. Funny how that works.
Before


After
We took a break Saturday afternoon to go to a princess party. I dressed the girls in their Sunday best and we headed over to their little friend's house. We enjoyed stories read by real princesses and ate princess cupcakes and made princess wands. Too fun.
Can you tell she is teething? Fingers jammed into her mouth all weekend long!
No comments:
Post a Comment