Sorry for the major slackage in posts, you can blame me. I usually take a little time out of my workday to write these things and i have been just too busy to do it, which is both good and bad, Bad that i spend so much time at work (two Saturdays in a row) but good for our bank account, i hope. Anywhoos..This blog has always been more about G and less about me.... so on to our feature presentation...
It's been so long i don't know where to start. Daycare has been alot easier lately now that she has warmed up to it and enjoys being with her friends. We had a little bit of an issue with biting...her and her best friend Brynn like to bite each other...i have a feeling it's more fun than it is jealousy or frustration, but they were getting in trouble for the frequency but that has cleared up and we haven't had an incident in over a week.
My daughter is a fashionista and I wonder where she gets that from. At 16 months she already loves to play dress up...Which involves putting on all of Moe's fun bracelets and necklaces, grabbing her purse and parading around the house. She also loves to pick out her clothes in the morning, as I discovered this morning. I washed her up after her "OOameal" and got her down to her diaper on the changing table. She's sitting on the edge looking down into her drawers as i grab an outfit, as soon as i put my hand on it she says "i no want" (At least that's what she is trying to say) and keeps saying it until i grabbed the one she was looking at to which her reply was "YES". And what do you know it was her shirt that said "Daddy's girl", yes my daughter can read already... :)
I've got more stories and more to tell but even more work to do...so i'll save some for later....
Stay "Hap -Py"!!!!
"Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
_Next post_ The Dancing Diva_
1 comment:
Speak of the devil...Brynn got another biting notice today and she was doing so well!
Post a Comment