Sunday, December 29, 2013

December

It has been so long!  A year ago, if I had taken a peek into my current life, I wouldn't have believed I could do it.  Chris and I both have new jobs, a long commute for me, brand new curriculum, cooking a baby, and to top it off, putting our house up for sale!  Its all going to be worth it though.  We found out in December that we will be welcoming a baby boy into our family.  We are going to name him Charles but are unsure of the middle name.
After we found out it was a boy, we went across
the street and picked out some gifts for our boy.
For Christmas, we spent a little over a week in Napa.  It was so fun, as usual.  I even got to see some college friends.  
We went to my favorite winery.  I mostly talked, and of course drove.  :)
It was a very Frozen Christmas.  We saw the movie with all the girls- cousins and aunties.  There were a lot of Frozen themed toys at Christmas as well.  


Chris and I were spoiled too, so much that we had to send 2 boxes home because all of our loot wouldn't fit in our suitcases!  Since almost all of the grown kids were back home, Grandma rented an RV, and the boys all slept in there.  They set it up with a tv and video games, and it was a very popular spot to visit from the 4 little girls.  
Phoebe kept calling it the IV.  So cute!

We came home to Dallas late Saturday night to a tree with lots of present underneath it!  It was a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yay! A boy! I didn't know until now... Congrats!!