I hardly took any pictures during November. Thankfully by mid-November, the
morning night sickness went away. In some ways I was lucky, because I didn't start feeling really sick until about 5pm most days. Which meant that I was in bed by 8pm 5-7 nights per week. I would wake up feeling like a million bucks and then slowly throughout the day start to feel a little worse until I was so worried I might puke I would just go to bed to avoid the feeling. We officially found out I was pregnant at the very end of August (although I had my suspicions before I saw the + sign). I am due May 9th, which is hilarious because if I make it to May, we will have 4/5 birthdays in May in our family. So far everything is going well, I have a healthy baby according to my most recent doctor appointment. The best part of this pregnancy is that I have 2 little girls who are old enough to understand that I am pregnant! They are seriously so excited, and this baby is so loved already! I took the girls to my last appointment and they got to hear the heart beat. On December 17th, I am going to take them out of school early for my 20 week sono so we can find out if baby is a boy or girl! Its going to be so much fun.
I was 12 weeks right at the end of October, when Grandma Rowles happened to be in town. Chris and I had been plotting and planning to get their reaction on tape etc, and when we told them, it was SO anti-climactic. I think these 2 girls had been praying for this so long that when we finally told them they were like, oh yeah, well of course mom is pregnant, we knew God would answer our prayer, no big deal. We were totally disappointed by their reaction, so we reenacted the telling, and told them they had to be super excited. This is what we got on tape, its too funny!
Other November pics:
 |
Gianna's soccer team won their division championship.
Chris helped coach the games, which he loved.
Elia was too young to play in the games, but she still went to practice every week, so she got an honorary trophy. |
 |
| Why yes, you can sunbathe in November in Texas. |
 |
| One week mama got all efficient and made sandwiches for the whole week. |
 |
| Day before t giving I took the girls to IHOP |
 |
Chris had to work Friday and Saturday after thanksgiving,
so I took the girls to downtown Carrollton via the DART. Fun times! |
4 comments:
You guys are the cutest! So excited for the newest Rowles baby!
Congrats Maureen! I didn't know you were pregnant. I am due end of March, so you aren't to far behind me!
Congrats Maureen! I didn't know you were pregnant. I am due end of March, so you aren't to far behind me!
Congrats!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment