Thursday, October 31, 2013

October


Well, the cat is out of the bag.  I am pregnant!  That, and a new school year, are just 2 of the many reasons I have neglected blogging.  Here are some October Highlights:
Elia's first field trip to the pumpkin farm tuckered her out!


Alumni weekend- we spent Sat morning at UD
Cap Bar

Trail from West side to the art village

Swing by the fish bowl

My parents came to visit for a long weekend!
So did Grandma Rowles, but I took no pics.  :(
 
We explored Grapevine with my parents




Obligatory Pumpkin Patch photo

My awesome room mom threw me a party the week I revealed to my class I was pregnant.  She also had a baby blanket made- gender neutral, that says "Jesus loves Baby Rowles, and so does 3rd grade!"

Halloween- a zebra and a kitty cat

Bittersweet- probably our last Halloween in Carrollton!
Pregnancy details to come...

No comments: